Alt+F or Alt+E or F10 Opens the Chrome menu , which lets you customize and control settings in Google Chrome.Ctrl+Shift+B Toggles the bookmarks bar on and off.
Ctrl+H Opens the History page.
Ctrl+J Opens the Downloads page.
Ctrl+Shift+Esc Opens the Task Manager.
Shift+Alt+T Sets focus on the first tool in the browser toolbar. You can then use the following shortcuts to move around in the toolbar:
- Press Tab, Shift+Tab, Home, End, right arrow, and left arrow to move focus to different items in the toolbar.
- Press Space or Enter to activate toolbar buttons, including page actions and browser actions.
- Press Shift+F10 to bring up any associated context menu (e.g. browsing history for the Back button).
- Press Esc to return focus from the toolbar back to the page.
- Highlights the URL in the address bar
- Bookmarks bar (if visible)
- The main web content (including any infobars)
- Downloads bar (if visible)
Ctrl+Shift+Delete Opens the Clear Browsing Data dialog.
F1 Opens the Help Center in a new tab (our favorite).
Ctrl+Shift+M Switch between multiple users.